University Services Enrichment Program
:: Attention all University Services Teamster Represented Employees ::
University Services is offering up to $1,250 per semester towards a two-year HVAC Mechanic Degree
University Services Enrichment Program (USEP) is offering an opportunity for Twin Cities University Services Teamster represented employees to receive up to $1,250 of reimbursement per semester for tuition expenses towards a two-year Mechanic Degree in Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
- Details -
- Must be employed with the University of Minnesota for at least 18 months.
- Interested Teamster represented employees are responsible for enrolling in a HVAC two-year degree program.
- Reimbursement up to $1,250 in tuition expenses per semester will be made after successful completion of course work at the end of the semester.
- This is a taxable benefit.
- Send applications to Alicia Taylor of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Individuals selected to be eligible for reimbursement will be notified by December 20, 2019.
- FM Teamster represented employees should contact their immediate supervisors for additional information, as well as the application form.
- All other Teamster represented employees should contact Curt Holewa, University Services HR.
Now Accepting Applications for Fall Semester
Teamster represented employees currently enrolled in an HVAC program are encouraged to apply.
Graduates will be candidates for Mech 1 positions within the University system.
Minneapolis Community College
Dakota County Technical College
Hennepin Technical College
White Bear Lake