Services We Provide
- Assistance with planning and implementing change initiatives.
- Consulting on managing in a "change" environment.
- Confidential source of information for individual employees and applicants on employee programs, rights and responsibilities.
- Referral source to University resources on employee assistance, workers compensation, diability programs, professional development and compensation information.
- Source for information and advice on interpretation and application of policies, rules, regulations, labor agreements, laws, guidelines and procedures that govern and guide each employee group.
- Consulting on issues that impact the work environment.
- Business process improvement assistance.
- Conflict resolution.
- Performance management.
- Compensation and recognition program consultation.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Provide services in the area of developing and implementing recruitment strategies, staffing positions, local and national searches and interviewing.
- Source of assistance on job postings, compensation questions and position classification/reclassification.
Training and Development
- Provide training assessment and delivery of selective/customized training programs.
- Provide internal training and facilitation services on various topics.
- Team building.